[Toc] [Prev] [Next]
- Economic Planning Agency (1999). "Annual Report on Japan's Economy and Public Finance 1999-2000"
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (2004, 2005). "2004 and 2005 annual report based on Article 8 of the Basic Law on Promotion of Manufacturing Technology (White Paper on Manufacturing Infrastructure)"
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2005). "2000 International Input-Output Tables of Japan and the United States"
- Sugo Tomohiro and Kenji Nishizaki (2002). "Observation on Labor Distribution Rate in Our Country," Monetary and Economic Studies, Vol. 21, Special Edition 1, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan
- Takeuchi, Fumihide (2004). "Causes of Decline in Labor's Share in Japan," JCER Researcher Report No. 53, Japan Center for Economic Research
- Cabinet Office (2004). "Japanese Economy 2004 - Prospect for Continuous Recovery and Risks"
- Harada, Yutaka and Nobutoshi Kitaura (2002). "Are the Natural Rates of Unemployment Increasing?" The Japanese Journal of Labour Studies, No.501/April
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun (2004). "Market Share 2005"
- Gregory, A. and B. Hansen (1996). "Residual-based Tests for Cointegration in Models with Regime Shifts," Journal of Econometrics, 70, pp.99-126
- Perron, P. (1989). "The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root hypothesis," Econometrica, vol.57, pp.1361-1401
- Perron, P. and T. J. Vogesang (1993). "Erratum," Econometrica, vol.61, pp.248-249
- Amano, Akihiro (1982). "EPA World Economic Model," Economic Analysis No. 87, Economic Research Institute, Economic Planning Agency
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2005). "Basic Survey of Overseas Business Activity (Conducted in July 2004)"
- Murata, Keiko, Tatsuo Saito, Ken Tanabe and Koichiro Iwamoto (2005). "The ESRI Short-Run Macroeconometric Model of Japanese Economy (2005 version) - Basic Structure, Multipliers, and Economic Policy Analyses," ESRI Discussion Paper No. 152, Economic and Social Research Institute, Cabinet Office
- Iwata, Kikuo and Tsutomu Miyagawa (2003). "Searching the True Factors of the Lost Decade," Toyo Keizai Shinposha
- Ogawa, Kazuo and Ichiro Tokutsu (2002). "The Japanese Economy: An Introduction to Empirical Analysis,", Yuhikaku
- Ono, Hyotaro and Okauchi Kosaku (2003). "Current Price of Real Estate" Toyo Keizai Shinposha
- Kurosaka Yoshiou (2002). "Is Okun's Law established?" The Japanese Journal of Labour Studies No.501/April
- Economic Planning Agency (1996). "Annual Report on Japan's Economy and Public Finance 1996-1997"
- Ministry of Land Infrastructure and Transport (2005). "Fiscal Year 2004, Transport White Paper "
- Japan Real Estate Institute. "Japanese Real Estate Investor Survey (No.1-No.11) 1999-2005"
- Cabinet Office (2005). "Outline of the Policy Measures for Economic Rebirth 4"
- Bank of Japan (2004). "Trend of Bank Management looked through account 2003-2004"
- Miyagawa, Tsutomu, Ikuko Fueda and Arihiro Inoue (2003). "Turmoil of Japanese Economy Viewed from Industrial Productivity," JCER REVIEW Vol. 53, Japan Center for Economic Research
- Nishizaki, Bunpei, Yutaka Mizuta and Naoki Adachi (1998). "How to Create and Use Fiscal Revenue and Expenditure Index," Economic Research No.4, Economic Research Institute, Economic Planning Agency Edition
- Alesina, A., S. Ardagna, R. Perotti and F. Schiantarelli (2002). "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," American Economic Review, June 2002, pp.571-589
- ECB (2001)."Cyclically Adjusted Budget Balances: An Alternative Approach," Working Paper, No.77, European Central Bank
- Broda, C. and D. Weinstein (2004). "Happy News From the Dismal Science: Reassessing Japanese Fiscal Policy and Sustainability," NBER Working Paper No.10988
- Noord (2000). "The Size and Role of Automatic Fiscal Stabilizers in the 1990s and Beyond," Economics Department Working Papers, No.230, OECD
- IMF (2005). "World Economic Outlook," April
- Kuriyama, Kouichi, Hideyuki Ibaragi, Keiko Takahahi, Hironobu Ueda and Takashi Inoue (2005). "Discussion Concerning Public Awareness of Benefit and Burden," Economic and Fiscal Analysis Discussion Paper, DP/05-1, Cabinet Office
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (2000). "White Paper on Deregulation"
- Hasegawa, Koichi, Masahiro Hori and Tomoyuki Suzuki (2004). "Impact of Aging and Social Security Changes on Macro-Economy-Simulation Analysis by the Model for Medium- to Long-Term Perspectives of Japanese Economy (Mark I)" ESRI Discussion Paper No.121, Economic and Social Research Institute, Cabinet Office
- Hatano, Toshiya and Yousuke Sunahara (2004). "Determining Factor of Fiscal Expenditure: Empirical Analysis of Major Advanced Economies" PRI Discussion Paper, Ministry of Finance, Policy Research Institute
- Moro, Kengo (2004). "Government Size and Economic Growth: Reassessment of the Empirical Validity of the Negative Relationship from an OECD Panel" ESRI Discussion Paper No.103, Economic and Social Research Institute, Cabinet Office
- Conway, P., V. Janod and G. Nicoletti (2005). "Product Market Regulation in OECD Countries: 1998 to 2003," Economics Department Working Papers No.419, OECD
- Elmeskov, J., J. P. Martin and S. Scarpetta (1998). "Key Lessons for Labour Market Reforms: Evidence from OECD Countries'Experience," Swedish Economic Policy Review 5 (1998)
- Layard, R., S. Nickell and R. Jackman (1991). "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," Oxford University Press
- Nicoletti, G. and S. Scarpetta (2003). "Regulation, Productivity and Growth: OECD Evidence," Economics Department Working Papers No.347, OECD
- OECD (2001). "Tax and the Economy: A Comparative Assessment of OECD Countries"
- Okina Yuri (2004). "Reverification of the Government's Risk Bearing Role- Purpose of Measures, Form of Organizations, Pricing and Methods," Financial Review Vol. 73, Ministry of Finance, Policy Research Institute
- Ministry of Finance (2004). "General Review for Fiscal Investment and Loan Program," Fiscal System Committee, Fiscal Investment and Loan Subcommittee.
- Shimizutani, Satoshi and Haruko Noguchi (2004). "Estimates of Quality-Adjusted Cost Function in the Okinawa's Child Care Industry: Evidence from Micro-Level Data," ESRI Discussion Paper No.98, Economic and Social Research Institute, Cabinet Office
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (2003). "Policy Evaluation Document concerning Provision of Public Funds by Governmental Financial Institute"
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (2004a). "The State of Implementation of Outsourcing of Services in Municipalities"
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (2004b). "Survey Results concerning the Situation of the Introduction of a Designated Management Entity System"
- Cabinet Office (2003a). "Current Status and issue of Child-Care Service market: Price of Child-Care Service, Report by Study Group," Price Policy Division, Cabinet Office
- Noda Yumiko (2004). "Privatization Strategies and Methods", Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- Maenaka, Koji and Haruko Noguchi (2005)."Quality and Management Efficiency of the Service of Entrusted Entities under a Designated Management Entity System - Micro Data Analysis Based on the Entities of Business," Economic and Fiscal Analysis Discussion Paper, DP/05-2, Cabinet Office
- Clarke, G. R. G. and S. J. Wallsten (2002). "Universal Service: Providing Infrastructure Services to Rural and Poor Urban Consumers," Policy Research Working Paper No.2868, World Bank
- Megginson, W. L. and J. M. Netter (2001). "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization,"Journal of Economic Literature, June 2001, pp.321-389
- OECD (2002). "Recent Privatisation Trends in OECD Countries"
- OECD (2003). "Privatising State-owned Enterprises: An Overview of Policies and Practices in OECD Countries"
- Shimizutani, S. and W. Suzuki (2002). "The Quality and Efficiency of At-Home Long-term Care in Japan: Evidence from Micro-level Data," ESRI Discussion Paper No.18, December 2002, Economic and Social Research Institute, Cabinet Office
- Ministry of Finance (2002). "International Comparison of Local Finance Systems," Policy Research Institute
- Yoshida, Hiromitsu (2003). "Reassessing the Economic Effect of Amalgamation of Municipalities," JCER Review Vol.46, Japan Center for Economic Research
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (2002). "For achievement of PPP Japan Edition," Mid-term Report by PPP Study Group Japan Edition
- Cabinet Office (2003b). "Policy Impact Analysis Report 2003"
- Cabinet Office (2003c). "Issue of Public Services Opened to Private Sectors," Material of Council on Economic and Fiscal Policy
- Cabinet Office (2004). "PFI Promotion Committee Midterm Report - For Further Evolution of PFI," Private Finance Initiative Promotion Committee
- Cabinet Office (2005). "World Economic Trend, Spring 2005"
- Joumard, I., P. M. Kongsrud, Y. Nam and R. Price (2004). "Enhancing the Effectiveness of Public Spending: Experience in OECD Countries," Economics Department Working Paper No.380, OECD
- Economic Planning Agency (1995). "Annual Report on Japan's Economy and Public Finance 1995-1996"
- Economic Research Institute, Economic Planning Agency, (1999). "Proposal for Education Reform by an Economist"
- Cabinet Office (2003). "Annual Report on Japan's Economy and Public Finance 2003-2004"
- Mutou, Hiromichi and Harada, Nobuyuki (2002). "Falling Birthrate and the Aging Population and Frontier of Japan's Consumption," JCER Discussion Paper No.79, Japan Center for Economic Research
- Economic Planning Agency (1999). "Annual Report on Japan's Economy 1999-2000"
- Ministry of Land Infrastructure and Transport (2005). The Council of Social Capital Development, Residential Estate Subcommittee, Basic Institutional Division (No.4) Material 8, "Housing Condition"
- Sumitomo Basic Research Institute (1997). "Common Sense in Super-Aged Society, Reverse Mortgage," Ninkkei Business Publications, Inc.
- Suzuki, Wataru, Naomi Kodama and Kazuhiko Odaki (2004). "Introduction of Public Care Insurance and Anxiety in Post- Retirement Years; Preliminary Savings," "Study Group Report By Use of Individual Data of 'Public Opinion Survey on Household Financial Assets and Liabilities'" The Central Council For Financial Services Information
- Tajika, Eiji and Yuji Yui (2004). "Long-Term Care Insurance: Facts-Findings in the Last Four Years and Their Implications For Reform?" Financial Review Vol. 72 Ministry of Finance, Policy Research Institute
- Horioka, Charles Yuji (2004). "The Retirement of The Baby-Boom Generation and Japan's Household Saving Rate," Higuchi Yoshio, Ministry of Finance, Policy Research Institute Edition, "Retirement of the Baby-Boomer Generation and Japanese Economy," Nippon-Hyoron-Sha Co., Ltd
- Fukuda, Kosei and Takashi Nakamura (1995). "An Analysis of the Household Saving Rate by Bayesian Cohort Model-Application of the Economic Theory to Bayesian Model," Proceedings of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Vol. 43, No. 2, 313-327, The Institute of Statistical Mathematics
- Nakagawa, Shinobu and Tomoko Katagiri (1999). "Portfolio Selection of Financial Assets by Japan's Household-Why Are Japan's Household Reluctant to Invest in Risky Assets?" The Bank of Japan Monthly Bulletin (November, 1999)
- Yashiro, Naohiro and Reiko Suzuki (2005). "Budget Reform and Japanese Economy," Nihon Keizai Shimbunsha
- UFJ Institute (2004). "Renewed Attention to Reverse Mortgage"
- Catte, Pietro, N. Girouard, R. Price and C. Andr (2004). "Housing Markets, Wealth and the Business Cycle," Economics Department Working Paper No.394, OECD
- Deaton, A. (1997). "The Analysis of Household Surveys: A Microeconometric Approach to Development Policy," The World Bank, The Johns Hopkins University Press
- Eschtruth, A. D. and L. C. Tran (2001). "A Primer on Reverse Mortgages," Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
- Fougre, M. and M. Mrette (1999). "An Econometric Examination of the Impact of Population Ageing on Personal Savings in Canada," Department of Finance Canada Working Paper 99-03
- Mankiw, N. G. and D. N. Weil (1988). "The Baby Boom, the Baby Bust, and the Housing Market," NBER Working Paper No.2794
- Mitchell, O. S. and J. Piggott (2004). "Unlocking Housing Equity In Japan," NBER Working Paper No.10340
- OECD (2004). "Aging and Financial Markets"
- Poterba, J. (2004). "The Impact of Population Aging on Financial Markets," NBER Working Paper No.10851
- Tokita, T., T. Chino, H. Kitaki, I. Yamamoto and M. Miyagi (1997). "The Present and Future National Medical Expenditure in Japan," The Economic Analysis No.152, Economic Research Institute, Economic Planning Agency, Japan
- Kubo, Tomoyuki (2004). "Clear-Cut of Corporate Pensions," Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- Genda, Yuji (2004). "Job Creation," Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- Pension Fund Association (2004). "The Basic Statistics about Corporate Pension Plans"
- Japan Productivity Center for Socio-Economic Development (2005). "Research Concerning Changes in Japanese Personnel System, No.8"
- Nomura Research Institute (2004). "Questionnaire Concerning 'Perspective on Those Who Take Retirement within Five Years in Your Workplace'"
- Higuchi, Yoshio, Mitsuo Hosen, Morio Suzuki, Masaki Nakahigashi, and Takuma Hashimoto (2004). "Characteristics of the Baby-Boomer Generation in Labor Market and Their Effects in Retirement."
- Suzuki, Hitoshi (2004). "The Baby-Boomer Generation and Corporation's Burden of Labor Cost"
- Higuchi, Yoshio, Ministry of Finance, Policy Research Institute Edition, "Retirement of the Baby-Boomer Generation and Japanese Economy," Nippon-Hyoron-Sha Co., Ltd
- Non Profit Organization Nippon Active Life Club (NALC), Senior Research Institute, Plan Do Co., Ltd. (2004). "'Senior Debut' of the Baby-Boomer Generation Changes the Society and Market"
- Kwan, S. (2003). "Underfunding of Pension Plans," Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Economic Letter No.2003-16
- European Communities (2004). "Innovation in Europe-Results for the EU, Iceland, and Norway"
- Kremp, E. and J. Mairesse (2004). "Knowledge Management, Innovation and Productivity: A Firm Level Exploration Based on French Manufacturing CIS3 Data," NBER Working Paper No.10237
- OECD (2004) "OECD Science, Technology and Industry Outlook 2004"
[Toc] [Prev] [Next]